With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, many people are preparing for one of the most exciting moments of their life — a marriage proposal! Use the following tips if you’re brainstorming a unique way to pop the question and sweep your partner off their feet.
Hide it in the dessert
- If you’re going out to dinner on Valentine’s Day, use your dessert to hide your ring.
- Ask your chef if there is somewhere they can put the ring, perhaps on top of a cupcake or on the side of a slice of cake.
- Once you’re ready to get down on one knee, signal the waiter to bring out the dessert for a sweet surprise.
Use a Valentine’s Day Bouquet
- We all know everyone loves receiving flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- Buy a Valentine’s Day themed bouquet and hide the ring or ring box inside of it.
- When you’re ready to pop the question, ask your S.O. to take a closer look at the flowers.
Put it in a box, inside of another box, inside another box, etc.
- If giving each other gifts is one of your Valentine’s Day traditions, this method is perfect for you.
- Find several different sized boxes that can all fit together.
- Hide the ring box in the last, smallest box to surprise your partner.
Include your pet in the proposal
- If Valentine’s Day will be a chill night in at home, try including your pet in your proposal.
- Tie the ring to your dog’s collar and attach a sign that says, “Will You Marry Me?” on it.
- When the time is right, call your dog over to surprise your partner.
Use breakfast in bed
- Nothing says I love you more than a special breakfast in bed the morning of Valentine’s Day.
- Make your partner their favorite breakfast meal and hide the ring somewhere on the tray.
- They will be so happy about their surprise breakfast, and even happier when they find the ring!
Valentine’s Day is a perfect day to propose because you’ll likely both be dressed up and looking amazing for each other.