Short haircuts for women have a lot of advantages and fewer cons. If you lead a busy lifestyle, if your hair type and face shape suit the short haircuts, then there is no harm in trying these very interesting haircuts. There is a whole list of short haircuts for women that you can try out. The most difficult factor that goes against the short haircuts is that a lot of women feel that cutting their hair short will make them look masculine, but the fact remains that haircuts with bangs will make you look more girlish and cute.
Short Bob hairstyles, haircuts with bangs or the cute pixie cuts, which is just another name or a nice way to trim your hair short without compromising on the style factor. The following list of short bob hairstyles with bangs along with their pictures will help you decide on the right haircut that will suit your face. However, you need to keep few things in mind before you zero in on your favorite haircut.
Few points to consider before you choose a short haircut with bangs
Changing or completely cutting your long hair short is a big decision since you have worked hard to maintain your hair long. Cutting your hair short will completely alter your looks and the shape of your face. Make sure any short haircut you decide to choose has the right type of hair bangs that will make you look gorgeous and attractive.
– Straight Across Bangs –
The straight across bangs haircut is officially mainstream, again with a lot of Hollywood celebrities and models flaunting them with style. So will these bangs haircut suit you? Before you decide to cut your hair short like the straight across bangs, you need to consider a few points:
#This haircuts with bangs suit best on a rectangular, diamond and oval-shaped faces. They look good on medium and long faces.
#The round and square-shaped faces look squarer with this haircut.
#If you have a large forehead and want to hide it, then this is a great hairstyle to sport.
#Since these bangs fall on your forehead, you need to regularly get them trimmed or else it may affect your vision.
#Avoid using oils on your bangs as they will give a greasy look and a greasy forehead is not a good sight.
1. Bob Haircut with Straight Bangs
2. Short Haircut with Bangs
3. Short Asian Haircut with Bangs
4. Stacked Bob Haircut with Straight Bangs
– Side Swept Bangs –
Side-swept bangs haircut is an excellent choice for those who want to try out short haircuts with bangs, but they don’t have the same effect as a straight across bangs.
- Side-swept bangs are versatile and quite popular today
- Side-Swept Bangs are suitable for any face shape
- Due to their versatility, the bangs can be swept in any direction or you can even pin them back nicely
- As the bangs start growing they blend easily with the rest of the hair and doesn’t affect the overall haircut
2. Long Burgundy
3.Updo with Bouffant
4. A-line Bob with Side Bangs
5. Black Side Bangs with Highlights
– Wispy Bangs –
Wispy bangs are also quite popular today and are a softer version of the straight across bangs. They are not loud as the straight across bangs, but suit the face just perfectly. Following are some of the reasons why you should consider a short haircut with wispy bangs.
– Wispy bangs are as feminine as any other haircut
– They are the contemporary version of the bangs
– These bangs are capable of hiding a high forehead, but will not make your face look short
– Wispy bangs are suitable for any face shapes, making them versatile
1. Wavy Wispy Bangs
2. Side-Parted Wispy Bangs
3. Long Wispy Bangs
4. Straight Wispy Bangs for Curly Hair
5. Short Wispy Bangs
6. Thin Wispy Bangs
– Baby Bangs –
If you want to stand out from the crowd, then baby bangs is the way to go. Depending on the color and style this haircut may look rocking and quite retro- futuristic. This cool hairstyle is the minimalists dream haircut.
The following are the few points you need to consider:
– This may not be very attractive for most people
– You need to be brave and futuristic to sport this hairstyle
1. Shoulder Length cut with Baby Bangs